If you are interested in getting your name out there in the community, this is a great place to start. We have a full performance stage with a sound system, large space inside and outside, and you will be announced throughout the event. Fill out the following application and submit it to us to be considered as a part of our performances.
If you are an approved performer, you will get the following benefits with a VIP Badge.
- Access to a volunteer room with drinks and refreshments provided.
- Access to a changing area behind the stage curtain.
- Performance announced throughout the event.
- Ability to distribute information, business cards, fliers, etc. in event swag bags
- 10% booth discount in Artists Alley (vendor rules & regulations apply) OR FREE if you are a non-profit organization and performing the entire event.
- One FREE extra entry ticket for friend/family
- Keep it decent! This is a FAMILY-FRIENDLY EVENT! Any attendee wearing an indecent cosplay costume that reveals private parts of the body will be asked to either change or leave the event prior to being accepted into the venue, regardless of whether or not you purchased your tickets beforehand. When you purchase your tickets, you will be asked to agree to this rule as a cosplayer. Every professional cosplayer knows there are ways to represent a more provocative character with some minor adjustments to fit the environment.
- Non-Profit & Security. For the safety and protection of our children, you must have a booth or have made arrangements with the Staff that you are a Walking Performer (moves throughout the event to entertain) in order to sell your services or solicite tips for photographs or autographs. Any cosplayer (not approved) caught soliciting tips for these services without a booth will be escorted out of the event. We do this to protect the younger crowd as we like to know who is exactly interacting with the children and what they are selling.
- No Weapons! There are ABSOLUTELY NO REAL weapons allowed on the venue premises. Do not bring anything that can fire a projectile or any metal replica grenades, knives, or swords. You may however use foam, paper mache, 3D prints, refurbished Nerf products, woods, or plastics. All weapons must be zip tied and checked by a Cosplay Inspector.